***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Garou - Piece of My Soul


Garou, is a French Canadian singer born as Pierre Garand on June 26, 1972 in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. Discovered by Luc Plamondon singing American blues tunes in small Sherbrooke bars, he was drafted by Plamondon to play the role of Quasimodo in his musical Notre-Dame de Paris, making him a star. After the musical, he managed to launch a successful international pop music career in Quebec, France, and many other European countries. His looks and hoarse voice, as well as the virility that he combines with a boyish charm, brought many to see him as a major modern day sex symbol. In 2000, Garou recorded a duet with Celine Dion called "Sous le Vent" For his first album in English, Garou cooperated with some of the biggest names in music. The single "Stand Up" was written by Rob Thomas, the song "First Day of My Life", a big hit all over Europe in 2006 for former Spice Girl Melanie C, by Guy Chambers and Enrique Iglesias.

Released somewhere in 6 May 2008, Piece of My Soul is the fourth studio album after several French albums, this is Garou's first English album featured 13 tracks. First singles from this album are:

1) Stand Up 2) Heaven's Tables 3) Burning (my faourite)
here the lyric of my favourite track
BURNING-Garou
I don’t think i know you
Don’t think i ever will
Am i in love with you?
Well i don’t know still
It may sound strange but i’m warning you
I may not be that nice
maybe, babyI’m a heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Heart of ice

But i’m burning, burning
Cause you set my soul on fire Girl,
I don’t know what i’ll do
Cause i’m burning,
i’m burning
I am burning with desire
Yes, i’m burning ;
and it’s all because of you
Because of you

We can’t be togetherI
’m not that kind of a guy
I’ll be gone and lost forever
And you won’t know why
Don’t get me wrong
i’m only warning you
You’ll be on your own
maybe babyI’m a heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Heart of stone

But i’m burning,
i’m burning
Cause you set my soul on fireGirl,
I don’t know what i’ll do
Cause I’m burning,
i’m burning
I’m burning with desire
Yes i am burning
and it’s all because of you
Because of you

No comments: