***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Short Holiday











This week I spent my weekend close to be beach. I need space for myself to think about love and life. I’ve lost my best friend about a month ago and I’ve lost my lover about 5 years ago and still I can’t stop thinking about it. Doesn’t anyone know how I feel?

Lately few people I know try matching me with a girl. I know her as my client but not more than that. We never go out together or had long conversation... everything base on work. She’s a good girl with great personality but sorry to say she’s not my type. I’m sorry. But I do hope she’ll find good men one day.

Back to roots, I spent my weekend at Teluk Senangin. There’s no proper good hotel or 5 stars hotel but cheap one. I book a chalet for RM90 per night however price can be negotiating but during school holiday it always fully book. A small house facing the sea located near fishermen villages. One thing for sure… when I was there I feel so free and calm. Away from home so I can forget about my workload. Its very relaxing places to go. When I look back, it was my 4th times I was there. I don’t know why but I must say I love this place compare to other beaches like Teluk Batik where it’s always crowded. Teluk Senangin it just right one… land in quiet place at remote area. Last time when I was here I’ve seen beautiful sunset. It was one of my greater moments in this life but I a fool… the camera with me but memory card left in my house. At night it can be very quiet place. No traffic but sounds of sea sing a lullaby. Think about my love life.. well at moment... to be continued

Thing that you can do there:
Fishing – favorite place for fishing!
Jungle trekking
Camping
Swimming

Thing to remember:
No air conditioner available. Sri Senangin offers 14 chalets only.
No much choice of restaurant around.
(Food and beverage can be arrange in the house with good price)
No drug store/far from city/town

For more details you can log on to:
Website http://www.srisenanginvillage.cjb.net/ (in Malay language)(updated)
Email srisenanginvillage@yahoo.com or you can contact Mr. Yahya Rahman (Manager) through his mobile: +6013 5187982 or +60135104376
*Rate room RM80 - chalet with no bath/toilet
*Rate room RM90 - chalet with bath/toilet
*Rate room RM100 – Public holiday rate
p/s : price can be negotiate
for more chalets at Teluk Senangin... please log on to

No comments: