***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Be My Valentine?


Valentine Day 14th February

Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry? Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't be there for you. It breaks your heart to see the one you love, happy with someone else. But it is even more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

If dreams are the only place we can be together, than I wanna sleep forever! I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing. Watch you smile while you are sleeping. While you're far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure. They ask me what I see in you, and to tell the truth, I don't know... it's you! that makes you so special to me... I can't explain it... when you're in love you can't explain it, no one can, it's just love. I never thought this day would come, when you fall in love with someone else and here I am still waiting for you to notice me. You can't "just be friends" with the person you're in love with...it's not that easy.

Have you ever loved someone more than you have expected? Have you ever loved someone in spite of all the pain? Will you keep on loving that person even when they whisper someone else's name?.. I did... for you. I want to tell you that I will always be there for you, even though the one inside you is not me. I will never lose hope on the person I choose to give my love to. If you'd always be the reason why my heart aches, who cares? You'd still be the reason why my heart beats. If the sun should refuse to rise. And the moon doesn't hang in the night. The tides won't change, Seasons rearrange when the world is through. I will still love you. We can cure physical disease with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, Despair and hopelessness is love. It hurts to see someone you Love ignores you...

A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; A woman loses hers after four kisses. Some hearts are broken and mended, Others are shattered or torn, Although it was never intended, For love is eternally sworn, I've cried and prayed and pleaded, For that love to hold its ground. Hope was all I needed, And pain was all I found. I may not see you tomorrow, but I'll be thinking about you. I'm always thinking about you. My love. My soul mate. My life.

Have you ever cried your eyes out until all the tears in this world have dried, and yet the sourness in your heart still hasn't gone? That's when the person causing you the pain is the only one you ever loved. How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when you're all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart? Can't say how I feel, can't tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start, I never really had your heart. So leave me now before I cry. The pain's too much to say goodbye. But always remember in each tear I shed, is an ' I love you' left unsaid. Be my valentine to mend this broken heart. - dedicated the to one that i love most with our loveine ' both of us were dreamer young love in the sun'

"My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right
My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And I
I want to share
All my love with you, hey yeah
No-one else will do
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
You will always be
My endless love
Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
And forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms"

* Endless Love * Lionel Richie & Diana Ross


Mode: Love and despair

No comments: