***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The World of Pandora (Avatar)


My first time Panorama picture (don't know why the picture seem small than usual photo)

This place remind me of Avatar (Pandora).

Eywa, "Tree of Souls"

The last couple of days ago, I was travel to the world of Pandora where the night is so full of lights. It does remind me of Avatar the movies so I took few personal pictures and I’m glad I did it. But haven’t got chance to meet:
Jake Sully
Neytir
Dr. Grace Augustine
Tsu'tey
Mo'at
Eytucan

maybe the were busy with Oscar (Academy Awards).

No comments: