***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Back


Ramadan is over and Syawal is about half to end. Mostly everything is back to normal. And I just finish my short holiday at home doing nothing cause this is the time where I can be lazy in my room. Tomorrow, I shall be back at work.. meet my colleague, clients and friends.

What I have being doing past two weeks? Well...

1st. Celebrate Hari Raya with family and friends and relatives who's never end visit our family. It's nice to meet them face to face but I don't really like to answer the killer question like 'when you gonna get marry?'i would said 'next year for sure and the card is on your way very soon' I guess they immune to my answer.

2. Since it's festival season, my house always full with family and relatives. I skip for while and off to cinema with Resident Evil 3. Well, the film is fine cause she is there.. I love Milla Jovovich since years ago.. I always known her as singer. "In A Glade" was the title and I play to dead!

3. Visit my childhood friend who's being sick about two months. He can't really walk as normal guy. He walk like 100 years old lady... very slow and skin.. sadly to say. I've visit him often lately when I am free and my last visit was yesterday and I'm impress with his condition.. I mean he's getting better, sooner or later he will be fine like normal guy. So let us prayer.. also off to Teluk Senangin for little while.


4. Back to work on 4th of Syawal. Office half empty where others still on holiday. At the same day I fasting for another 6 days. That's my routine in every Syawal.. I'm happy and I thank god for it.

5. Visit my collague for 'Rumah Terbuka Aidil Fitri' (Open House) held in Taman Pegoh.. plenty of food and beverages and lot of visitor too.

2 comments:

AFANDI RAZLAN said...

Macam aku kenal gambar itu....Dah minta izin tuan punya gambar ke?...Hak Cipta terpelihara

Raja Bhutan or Putera Bunian said...

Beta dah minta izin dah.. tapi ada ke jurugambar tu minta izin nak rakam gambar beta?