***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Off From Duty

This week I am off from work. I'll be off from 24th December til 2nd January 2011 and back to work the next day. I would like to thank my CC for being very understanding person and let me off for holiday at the end of the year. I'll be off to Kuala Lumpur with my nephew and niece for seeing sight. They never been to big city like Kuala Lumpur. Since I were free then it would be my pleasure to guide them there. So it will be 3D2N trip to KL. The rest of the day I had no proper plan yet. I were thinking about fly to BKK or Kuching (Sarawak) to celebrate New Year 2011 it would be so much fun... but I have not book the hotel and air tickets yet.


1 comment:

ZQ1 said...

That's what friends are for.