***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Children Of Heaven





These kids are my niece and nephew, with whom I played "Candyland" and napped over the weekend or holiday. Without them I would be the lonely person on this planet since I am a bachelor. Believe it or not... I would miss them when they are not around... why? Well, I cannot see the twinkle in their eyes. I cannot feel the warmth of their hand upon ours. I cannot bump into them when the kitchen is too crowded he..he.. he and I cannot shine in the golden glow of their smile. It makes me miss them. Can't wait to see them again on next school holiday.

No comments: