***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Monday, April 23, 2012

Abandoned


I’m not happy. I should be, everything is going really well right now. I don’t know what it is, I’m just not happy. I need something to take my mond of all the icky-ness that I’m feeling right now. I guess I really need a break.

I've listen to MDNA, and yes its like a drug... the cd make me forget myself, make me wanna dance but... it wont last forever...once the rotation is over I'm feel sad again. Wish I could share with you but word cannot express how I feel but this song "Abandoned' by Alexander Rybak represent my voice to the world... to someone whom I really love years ago.. :'( I don't wanna be abandoned...

No comments: