***** LATEST NEWS UPDATES ***** ÚLTIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN DE NOTICIAS ***** BERITA TERKINI ***** DERNIERES NOUVELLES MISES À JOUR **I'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON, STAY TUNE******************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ..

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's Done is Done

Last night, I spent the night alone (of course) since I am a single guy ha… ha… I sat down and look back all those pictures taken many years ago. It was the greatest moment in my life I bet. Bittersweet memories are all coming back to me now. Its make me laugh and smile at the same times almost make me wanna cry. But I have to be strong because they said ‘guys don’t cry’ but who cares? I cry when I am feeling sad but not in open area… I remember I crying out loud when I losing someone I care, someone who’s close to me passing away. Back to the main story… when I recall everything of course my feeling mixed up. I feel regrets and I feel bad and weak. Suddenly I heard on radio station, it was Klassik Nasional FM, a station rotations the oldies of malay songs. It was a track by Malaysian legendary Tan Sri P.Ramlee it’s called ‘Barang Yang Lepas Jangan Di Kenang (What’s done is done). I heard the melody so sad and wording very lyrical and meaningful. Here I would like to share with you the lyric from the track which is has been translated to English. What I have learned from this song is sometimes we have to forget about the past. No regret cause tomorrow would be a new day with other stories.



What's Done is Done
What's done is done
If you mull over it, you surely cry
What's done is done
If mull over it, you'll hurt (poison) yourself
Every man is mortal
He'll surely return to his Maker
Don't be sad
Leave it to God
.
The world is like a wheel
With its ups and downs
The same with men
Some are happy and some are sad
.
What's done is done
If mull over it, you'll hurt (poison) yourself
It's useless crying
Sadness adds upon itself
Leave all that is past
The dead will not return
What's done is done
If mull over it, you'll hurt (poison) yourself

Note: Yang sudah tu sudahlah... let's make a new start... life must goes on. Jika dia milik orang then let it be. Patah tumbuh hilang berganti... itulah yang mereka kata tapi the truth is yang tumbuh tu tak sama, so how can I forget about the past? Well, I am trying my best to make a brand new start. A new life as...

No comments: